Supreme Coco Base Potting Mix – Ingredients
- Compost: Our Compost starts with a base of Commercial Green Waste from the city of Placer. We then add Rice Haul and Rice Haul Ash. To top of this base we use High nitrogen dust wood.
- Black Forrest Humus: Our black forest humus has been aged since 1975 (40+ years) sitting at the old Sierra Pacific logging mountain in Martell, CA. This is incredibly well-aged vintage Forest Humus that you simply cannot find anywhere else.
- Worm Castings: Our worm castings come from E.B. Stone which we use as our natural organic soil conditioner.
- Bat Guano: Our bat guano comes from Down to Earth and is rich in nitrogen, phosphorus, and micronutrients.
- Perlite: NOP- national organic program perlite which comes from NorCal Perlite out of Richmond.
- Coco: Our coco is cut and never milled and is washed and cured in the summer rains of Mexico; this pathogen free amendment is ideal for the intricate microbiology of soil.
Price, PH, and Size
- Price: Available upon request or Depends on location and amount purchased.
- PH range of material: 0-6.6
- Size: 1.5 cubic feet
How To Use
- Ideal for use in containers, raised garden beds, and pots. This is to be used as a complete soil.