Jungle Dirt Organic Soil – Ingredients
- Compost: Our Compost starts with a base of Commercial Green Waste from the city of Placer. We then add Rice Haul and Rice Haul Ash. To top of this base we use High nitrogen dust wood.
- Black Forrest Humus: Our black forest humus has been aged since 1975 (40+ years) sitting at the old Sierra Pacific logging mountain in Martell, CA. This is incredibly well-aged vintage Forest Humus that you simply cannot find anywhere else.
- Worm Castings: Our worm castings come from E.B. Stone which we use as our natural organic soil conditioner.
- Bat Guano: Our bat guano comes from Down to Earth and is rich in nitrogen, phosphorus, and micronutrients.
- Perlite: NOP- national organic program perlite which comes from NorCal Perlite out of Richmond, CA.
Price, PH, and Size
- Price: Available upon request or Depends on location and amount purchased.
- PH range of material: 6.2 – 6.9
- Size: 1.5 cubic feet
How To Use
- Use as a top dressing with other soil or soilless mediums, spread thick mulch layer.
- Mix with a soilless medium or aggregate to make a custom potting mix.
- Brew into a compost tea and apply to plants through watering as a feeding or use as a foliar spray for feeding or natural insect prevention.
- Ideal for raised garden beds, open fields, mix as an additive with other soil amendments for potted plants.