Organic Compost – Our Process
Our static piled compost sits at 131 degrees and above for 15 days. We run a minimum of 5 turns in compost turners. Our compost is then pushed into a curing pile. After we cure our Organic Compost, we run it through a power screen.
- Omri Listed
- USCC Certified
Price, PH, and Size
- Price: Available upon request or Depends on location and amount purchased.
- PH range of material: 6.5- 6.9
- Size: 1.5 cubic feet
How to Use:
- Use as a top dressing with other soil or soilless mediums, spread thick mulch layer.
- Mix with a soilless medium or aggregate to make a custom potting mix.
- Brew into a compost tea and apply to plants through watering as a feeding or use as a foliar spray for feeding or natural insect prevention.
- Ideal for raised garden beds, open fields, mix as an additive with other soil amendments for potted plants.